Monthly Archives: March 2021
Changes in this version:
- Fix: Using full paths for Vice (x64) commands
- New feature: Segment support
startup-fileannotation on first line of a file to configure which file to compile for “startup commands”:
// @kickass-build "startup-file": "filename.asm"
- Has precedence over setting
- More on build annotations below
Also, changes in version 1.3.3:
- Fix: Changed the default (Vice) executable path for run and debug, since Vice executable is now located in the bin sub folder. The old path also works.
Full version history here.
See this page for all info about the Kick Assembler (64) package. The page contains everything from feature description to detailed install instructions.Read the rest of this entry