Kick Assembler (C64), Installation guide for Linux
Installation guide for Linux (Ubuntu)
I am a complete lamer when it comes to linux, which might or might not make this guide lame. Anyways, it is successfully tested on Ubuntu 14.
- Ensure Java Runtime Environment is installed, if not, look here, or install via ppa using this guide
- Download Kick Assembler, extract anywhere and ensure the full path to KickAss.jar exist in your CLASSPATH environment variable
- Download/build/install Vice c64 emulator, i followed this guide. Ensure the path to the Vice folder (containing x64) exist in your PATH environment variable
- Download and install Sublime Text, or install via ppa using this guide
- Install Sublime package Kick Assembler (C64) in one of the following ways: