New release of Kick Assembler package for Sublime
Version 0.6.0 of Sublime plugin Kick Assembler (64) is now available. Simply install/upgrade with package control in Sublime, or see this post for more info.
New stuff in release 0.6.0:
- Improvements to Show symbol:
- Function, pseudocommands and namespaces visible in Show symbol
- Type shown in symbol list (macro, function, label etc.)
- Improvements to language definition:
- Improved syntax coloring
- Many more keywords recognized and colored
- Better matching of functions, macros, pseudoommands and namespaces
- Corrected error for OSX build variant ”Build and run (F7)” (bad path for BuildLog)
Posted on December 10, 2013, in c64 coding, Kick Assembler. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.