Kick Assembler 4.x support in Kick Assembler (C64) package for Sublime
Version 1.1.3 of Sublime package Kick Assembler (64), with Kick Assembler 4.x support, is now available.
Changes in version 1.1.3:
- Support for Kick Assembler 4.x (supports for Kick Assembler 3.x discontinued)
- Improved error detection. Can now detect several errors at the same time, and show error messages in code.
- Support for new language features (syntax highlighting)
- Updated snippets
- Added filetypes .lib as expected filetype
Also, changes in version 1.1.2:
- Added filetypes .inc .s .a as expected filetypes
- Both breakpoints and labels to Vice for for build variants Build and Debug and Build and Debug startup
- Last version compatible with Kick Assembler 3.x
See this page for all info about the Kick Assembler (64) package. The page contains everything from feature description to detailed install instructions.
Kick Assembler 3.x support?
As already mentioned, Kick Assembler 3.x support is discontinued. However, if you for some reason need it, you can download the KickAssembler3x branch from GitHub, or download SublimeKickAssembler3xPackage.zip, and install it manually (see the detailed install guide here for tips).
Posted on April 13, 2017, in c64 coding, Kick Assembler, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment